Sunday 14 June 2015

Far Cry 4 PS4 Review

Far Cry 4 PS4 Review
Elephants! Far Cry 4 PS4 review
Hiding amongst the foliage, stalking the enemy outpost, I circle its perimeter looking for entry points and weaknesses. As I traverse through the high grass, taking cover behind every towering tree I encounter, I produce my binoculars to get a closer look and to tag each enemy on my map to make my attack easier. Now I know their positions...
I spot a cage containing a ferocious tiger and immediately decide how I’m going to strike. I unleash my rifle, line it up, and take aim. Fire!

The cage door is released and the deadly predator is set free. It attacks the enemy soldiers and dispenses with each one brutally. I come in from the opposite direction, guns blazing, and wipe out the entire outpost with ease, not before I fire a few rounds into my predatory friend as he looks to make me his next victim.
Sound familiar?